Wednesday, November 5, 2014

About Me

My name is Kristin Rose Lopez-Sostre. I’m 17 years old, birthday is June 20, 1997. I have lived in California, Florida, Oklahoma, Maine, and Indiana. I have two older brothers, one younger brother, and one younger sister. My mom lives in indiana. I have a Boxer and a Pitbull/Terrier mix at my moms house. I have my learners permit, and drive my dads truck even now and then. I like to go to the beach at night time with my dad and look for seashells. I started watching Doctor Who, I’m on the 4th season right now. I like to ride skateboards and bikes. I know how to play football, and baseball.


I do a lot of art projects with my dad. My younger brother and I look alike, almost like twins. I like sport cars and muscle cars, along with trucks. I make a lot of tye dye shirts, with my dad. My mom is hard of hearing, same with my younger sister. I listen to all kinds of music. I want to either be an Sonar gram Tech or anything that has to do with art and making things. I own a MacBook Air that I bought for myself, for my 16th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment