Wednesday, November 5, 2014

My Favorite Hobby

My favorite hobby is doing crafts. I like to make things out of seashells or beads. Making tye dye shirts are a lot of fun. Coming up with different ways to see things or making people second guess what they’re looking at. It’s a lot of fun. Its my favorite because you can never make a mistake, and it keeps you busy for a while.

Another hobby of mine is going to the beach at night. Just listening to the waves is really relaxing after a stressful day. Standing in the water, getting reconnected with Mother Earth, it is a wonderful feeling.

My last hobby is just driving, not to a place, but just driving. It gives you the sense of freedom. It just relaxing seeing different things as your drive, even though some people are rude or bad at driving its still fun to do.

Website the I use for getting different craft ideas, all you have to do it just type into the search bar in the website and type in crafts.


No comments:

Post a Comment