Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Bucket List

1. To get my degree as a Sonogram technician. I want to accomplish this because I would like to have a stable job. 

2. Get matching tattoos with my best friend. I want to do this because we have been friends for almost 4 years now and we have never fought, we still talk to each other everyday even though she lives in Maine. 

3. Join the Navy and complete everything that I have to get done. I want to join because it seems fun and I have always been interested in it.

4. Get my dream house. Everyone has all those dreams about getting the best car or to get a new expensive hand bag. But fashion trends come and go. A nice house is for how ever long you keep your house in shape. 

5. Family. To have the opperttiy to become a mother would be amazing. But of course I am not going to be come one until I get my degree and my job, and my house. 


No comments:

Post a Comment