Friday, November 7, 2014

My Top Three Actives

1. Crafts

I have been doing crafts sense I was a kid. It's very fun to do, it keeps you busy. They have all sorts of crafts, from very easy crafts to very hard crafts. It makes you come up with different ideas on how to make thing.

2. Sleeping

Who doesn't like sleeping. I very much enjoy sleeping, because when you are asleep you can do just about whatever you want in your dreams. You could be driving around in your dream car. Make up how you wish your life was going or how you want it to be in the future.

3. Pool or Billiards 

I enjoy going to shoot pool with my dad and brothers, almost every night. It's a fun little game that is really easy to learn, and do. It's just a simple game that me and my family enjoy doing. 
































No comments:

Post a Comment